It’s designed to show off. From front to the back. A more aggressive looking grille, side lines that run sinuously along the whole vehicle. A beautifully designed rear rounded off with sporty-styled tail lights.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
- Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Electronic Brake force Distribution (EBD)
- Driver, front passenger, side, curtain and knee airbags
- Remote central locking
- 16’’ Alloy wheels *
- Front fog lamps *
- Leather steering wheel
- Electrically adjustable exterior rear view mirrors with integrated side indicators
- Headlamp levelling
- Privacy Glass (Rear Side Windows)*
The Auris range offers two attractive engines in its model line-up, both of which can be classified under the Toyota Optimal Drive banner.
The 1.3-litre engine offers power of 73 kW @ 6000 r/min, and torque of 128 @ 3800 r/min. The 1.6-litre engine has power of 97 kW @ 6400 r/min, and torque of 160 @ 4400 r/min.
Fuel consumption hasn’t been compromised on both engines, the 1.3 offers 5.8 l/km and the 1.6 manual offers 6.2 l/km and the CVT offers 6.0 l/km. Auris also offers Hybrid technology on the 1.8-litre engine and it offers superior fuel consumption at 3.9 l/km for XR.